YAY

Hi all,

Work is going really well. After having a really lackluster day of enrolments on the 10th of feb aour two late enrolment dates have meant that we now have boosted numbers to around the level of where they were in 2005 which is awesome as 2006 saw us have a dreadful year numbers wise. Even better we have a much more diverse ethnic range and a much more diverse socio economic background range too! This means that some of our classess are full to bursting which I am totally stoked about! PRAISE GOD ! He is faithful!!!

In other news my health has not been that good over the last couple of days have had a migrane, seizures, and terrible stomach pain.

Bible college stuff going well!

Went up to church camp yesterday in paraparaumu, it twas well interesting! Especially peoples singing in singstar. Was really good to hang out in the sun with everyone and not have to run around doing anything much! YAY!

Oh and in other exciting news it turns out that I rate higher in celibacy as a spiritual gift than I do in mercy LSFL! *SIGH* How did I find this out? From http://www.kodachrome.org/spiritgift/ . When I was at Nicola's the other day Emma, Nicola and I did a spiritual gifts survey.

The top five results were as follows:

  1. Poverty and Teaching
  2. Pastoring
  3. Admin
  4. Discernment

and the worst ( all equal on 0):

  1. Speaking in tongues
  2. Interpreting Tongues
  3. Intercessing - sorry guys!

Posted in |

3 thoughts - add yours!:

  1. Tim Says:

    Teaching? Who would have thought? Can't say I'm entirely surprised. I should be in bed.
    <><

  2. Unknown Says:

    Your photos scares me.

  3. Natalie Says:

    hey lisa! i found your blog!
    i have read it all...
    and i LIKE.
    i will be back...