Graduating post

Tomorrow I am graduating (if you are all especially good I may even post photos :))evidently this is exciting. To some extent it is, although I am not as excited as I think I am meant to be.

What I would much rather people get excited about is my triumphs over particular life events - some of them seem worth much more than a degree. (Thinking point - what is worth more an external qualification or someone's own personal achievement?)

I know that God has fantastic plans for me if I just surrender myself to him (which as some of you know, for my headstrong self is very hard particularly when it comes to some areas of my life :)).No I don't have a full time teaching job, No I don't have a boyfriend, but I do know how far I have come with God over the last 4 years (since becoming a Christian) -and that is an achievement.

Posted in Labels: |

0 thoughts - add yours!: