Lisa has a myspace

Lisa has a my space site - i've put a few restrictions on it so my dear little darlings who I relieve for can't find me. So its not up for public viewing : ( Anyway peoples if you belong to the myspace Whanau I am now live and kicking at

Lisa's Myspace

ADD ME!

Posted in Labels: |

5 thoughts - add yours!:

  1. Michelle Mama Bear Says:

    Hi Lisa,
    I'm on myspace too and tried to add you but it required answers to questions.... I couldn't answer them sorry so couldn't add you as a friend... But I tried!!

  2. Lisa Says:

    all fixed michelle : ) I took off that setting , so you should be fine now

  3. Michelle Mama Bear Says:

    Hi Lisa, thanks for that. I will add you next time I go to myspace.

    A question for you.... We've just moved to Lower Hutt and the kids have finished at their old school which was decile 10... their new school is decile 1 but seems like a lovely school... You mentioned recently that you're teaching at a decile 1 school... I'd be interested to know if it's the one we'll be starting at. I'm not keen on leaving my email address here, is there any other way I could catch up with you?

  4. Lisa Says:

    Hi Michelle , my email is on my blogger profile. Click on it and I will send you my phone number

    would love to chat

    Lisa :)

  5. Lisa Says:

    I am also on facebook as well now...... oh the excitement.... i thought you would be excited.... yes especially all you US people who never comment :P

    If you need any more details email me (link on blogger profile)