Moses got me thinking


Cartoon (c) 2007 by Ben Lansing (www.benlansing.com, www.tttblog.com)

This cartoon really speaks for itself. God calls you to be radically different. Live it. Not just at Easter but all year round

Since seeing this a few months ago I have often laughed walking down the streets (if you have seen me doing this - now you know why :P ) at the thought of what OT and NT stories would have been like if our favourite characters were plugged in to Ipods. As this cartoon really convicted me.


Yes I do own an ipod but I now only have 68 (legally downloaded) songs hence I don't listen to it a lot. I used to have gazillions of songs on it but it turned out that I was breaking the law by having them on there ( nz law... way behind the times) ( Romans 13:1 -7) So yes.....

Posted in Labels: , , |

0 thoughts - add yours!: