What's up

So lately people have been asking me what I have been up to and have been making flippant comments. I find this really annoying and exasperating.

In fact there are quite a few questions that I find to be exasperating in life but that is another post

Why do I say this? There comes a time when you have to say enough and this is it.

So here is where it is at I am
*Tutoring a student for NCEA english 1 - my mum volunteered me for this one
*3 BCNZ papers ( including completing 2 essays)
*Helping on sunday nights at church
*Running Gallery music centre - 12 teachers 280 students
*Relief Teaching - when the agency doesn't muck me around.
*Teaching Clarinet to one student

So yes I am busy, no I may not reply to your text messages instantly and I am going to start saying 'no' to things asked of me.

Posted in |

1 thoughts - add yours!:

  1. Tim Says:

    Saying "no" is a good skill to have. I've discovered it seems to be more difficult than it ought to be.
    <><