ESPECIALLY FOR YOU

This post is especially written for you to reply to.

Why? because there are a large number of you who read this blog and visit repeatdly and who never reply.... I mean are you stalking me? I mean really people!

While I don't mind talking to myself ( its a teaching thing :) ) the nature of communication is that there is someone to talk to and throw ideas around with.

Posted in Labels: |

6 thoughts - add yours!:

  1. Tim Says:

    So if I've replied to some of your other posts recently, do I have to reply to this one? If not, then I won't bother.
    <><

  2. Unknown Says:

    Hi

  3. Lisa Says:

    Hello, how are we doing today..... ( PS to the rest of you do not think these guys are letting you of the hook)

  4. Tim Says:

    I wonder if people will check this often enough to know that there's a conversation going on here. What people need to do is click on the "Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)" link at the bottom, and get their feed-reader to check it for them. Actually, what they really should do is subscribe not only to your blog, but also to all the comments on all of your posts.

    Lisa, if I hadn't mentioned it right here, in this sentence, would you have noticed that I'd replied to your comment on my blog? What if I'd waited several days before I replied?

    By the way, Dave, you should go look at it, too, since I link to your blog from my most recent post. Of course, you would already know this if you'd ever gone to Google Blog Search, searched for "link:davew.webhostingservices.co.nz" (without the quote marks), and subscribed to either the Atom or the RSS feed on the left of the results page.

    Tim
    <><

    P.S. Thanks, Lisa, for putting the blog archive thing back.

  5. Natalie Says:

    lisa you are cool and i like your blog alot.

  6. Lisa Says:

    Why hello natalie! long time no hear! hope to see you more often!
    Thanks for the complement