In summary

*sigh* This is where I am today. Dear God, to surrender to your will for this God Chick is flippin hard, but it is what you call me to do and when I do you , the Holy Spirit, are able to do your full work!

Rush of Fools - Fame Lyrics

v.1
I have tried to follow, I have tried to lead
I have failed at everything
I have been the culprit to my selfish needs, made everything but You my King

I couldn't be any less worthy
To spend one day much less forever with You

*Chorus 1*
I lift my hands just as I am, I'm letting go of false control
I lift my voice, I have no choice
My life is Yours, use me for Your fame, Your fame

v.2
I have not seen heaven, I haven't seen Your face
But I've seen Your Spirit move
And Jesus it's amazing the evidence of grace standing all around this room

I'm merely a product of mercy
The target and victim of Your perfect love

*Chorus 2*
I lift my hands just as I am, I'm letting go of false control
I lift my voice, I have no choice
My life is Yours, use me for Your fame, spreading like a flame

bridge:
Let every breath proclaim glory to Your name
You can't be contained and I'll never be the same

Posted in Labels: |

0 thoughts - add yours!: