Things I should be doing

I should be writing my sermon right now but instead i am blogging.

Bad bad child.

Its on Deborah.

Let me just say that Deborah is very hard to write a sermon on........ well it is the particular spin i have to put on it for this topic........

*sigh*

back to work


PS Had my 1st day of 6 relieving at the intermediate i regularly relieve at. They were little rotters but we will get there......... Grace, peace and LOVE !

Posted in |

9 thoughts - add yours!:

  1. will smama Says:

    Welcome to the ring! Come on over to the Preacher Party and join the rest of us Saturday nighters!

  2. Sally Says:

    Hi and welcome to revgals- where you will often find us blogging instead of sermon writing!!!

  3. Anonymous Says:

    Welome to RevGals!

  4. Julie Says:

    Nice to find your blog through RevGals. Many of us blog instead of doing most of the stuff we should be doing!

  5. Anonymous Says:

    Welcome--like most folks here, I too blog when I should be doing something else.

  6. Unknown Says:

    Me, too!
    Hope the sermon went well.

  7. Dorcas (aka SingingOwl) Says:

    What Songbird said.

    And welcome to the Rev Gals.

    From a much older postmodern evangelical wesleyan type.

  8. Lisa Says:

    Hi guys! Thanks for all the comments, I have come and observed the preacher party..... may join next time am preaching... don't know when that is yet.

    Song bird - it was tough but it went well thanks!

    Singing owl - thanks its great to meet you!

    Julie - I have visited your blog loads of times and have throughouly enjoyed it, thats how I found out about the ring. thanks for visiting!

  9. Michelle Mama Bear Says:

    WOW!! Lots of comments!!
    Sorry I haven't said hi lately. The kids have been sick and life a little hectic!!
    I'm doing a catch up on all your posts now!
    Hope all is well for you :)